Re: Packaging error?

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:

> I have seen that both packages 'fltk-demos' and 'sudoku' contain the file
>
> usr/bin/sudoku.exe
>
> At the moment I have only 'fltk-demos' installed. What would it happen
> if I install also 'sudoku' package? My opinion is that
> 'usr/bin/sudoku.exe' from 'sudoku' would over write the one from
> 'fltk-demos',... or NOT?...

This message is a little bit old, but I have confirmed at least that installing
sudoku and then fltk-demos leaves the fltk-demos version at
/usr/bin/sudoku.exe.? One of them should probably move.? I mean,
ncurses-demo doesn't install its programs in /usr/bin, so why should
fltk-demos?

--
--Alfvaen (Home page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/)
Song In My Head--Alexei Sayle:Didn't You Kill My Brother?