Dig problems

Hello, I  am experiencing problems with the dig utility from the bind package included with cygwin. Here is the error I get:

$ dig msn.com <http://msn.com/>
;; communications error: connection reset

I have just installed cygwin on 3 different machines and the dig command only works on one of them. All systems are WinXP Pro Service Pack 3.
Searching google turned up nothing so not sure if other people have run into this problem. I would appreciate any guidance on figuring out how to solve this.

Thanks,
Mike