Fw: How to change the default outgoing port from 22 in cygwin/ssh

Hi All

I am trying to acomplish the following:

use CYGwin as an rsync emulator from my Local Windows computer to connect
via SSH to a remote Unix based server for the purposes of backing up files.

My PROBLEM: my server blocks port 22 for a small measure of security and
uses a different port for example 2121 for ssh traffic.
when using the rsync command from cygwin, there appears to be no way to
force a different port as you can do when running the ssh command with
the -p flag

My Question: is there a way to change the deafult port that cygwin/rsync/ssh
(not really sure which ) uses so that I can get my little batch file running
with my rsync command to connect to my remote server?

here is the rsync command I am using:

rsync -avzun user@[HOSTIP]:/[DIRTOBACKUP] [/LocalBackupFolder/SubFolder]

any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John