Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] pl-0.10.2-1 - the Parma Polyhedra Library

Dave Korn wrote:
> Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Roberto Bagnara wrote:
>>
>>> concerning the need to link with "LDFLAGS=-Wl,--enable-auto-import",
>>> I am wondering if there is something we could do upstream to simplify
>>> the life of Cygwin users.  If so, please let me know.
>> In gcc-4.x --enable-auto-import is the default.
>
>   No, right now it's the default setting in binutils CVS, but I haven't added
> it to the gcc specs.  (Guess I should for the benefit of those with older
> linkers).

You're right; I was confused.  I was thinking of the binutils change.
However, I wonder about the gcc thing.  If the specs file includes
-Wl,--enable-auto-import, and I pass -Wl,--disable-auto-import on the
command line, who wins?

--
Chuck