Re: cygwin multi window and copy paste issues

I keep getting this error:
sjain@dksjdksj~
$ startx
xauth:  creating new authority file /cygdrive/c/Documents and
Settings/samitj/.se
rverauth.8172

giving up.
xinit:  Connection refused (errno 111):  unable to connect to X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error.

NOw if I start using this command:
X :0 -multiwindow -clipboard

I get the multiple windows.

I dont get the copy paste between windows and unix applications. How do I
enable this?

Also, how do I disable the menu at the top of the xterm?

Why is it crashing so often now?

Has anyone tried Exceed is it more stable than this? I wish I never tried to
upgrade to current version. I lost everything now..