Re: 1.7.0 sem_open

On Jun 12 04:47, Yaakov S wrote:
> On 12/06/2009 03:49, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Even if linking against librt.a would be necessary on Cygwin
>
> But a stub librt.a would be helpful nonetheless.  It looks like most of
> the relevant symbols are in posix_ipc.cc, timer.cc, and times.cc, but
> there are other symbols defined in the latter two that may not belong in
> librt.

Certainly a good idea.  I don't know if it would hurt if too many
symbols could be linked against via librt.a.  We could move the
realtime functions from timer.cc and times.cc into its own source
file.  Or we could create it with only the symbols from posix_ipc.cc,
just so it is available for linking.

Corinna

Red Hat