Really dumb setup question.

Didn't see tihs in the FAQ: how do I install just one package?  My
only options at the global level are "Default", "Install",
"Reinstall", and "Uninstall".  I want "Skip" for everything except the
one package I've selected.   I don't want to upgrade anything I've
already installed, or install anything that's "missing", just install
the one package.  Possible?

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>