This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
GOLD STAR! (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: dash-0.5.5.1-2; Obsolete: ash)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:55:19 +0200
- Subject: GOLD STAR! (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: dash-0.5.5.1-2; Obsolete: ash)
- References: <announce.4A5C7A2B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 14 06:29, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> The package dash has been upgraded to 0.5.5.1-2 for those using cygwin
> 1.7, simultaneously replacing dash-0.5.5.1-1 and ash-20040127-4. The ash
> package is now obsolete; ash.exe is provided by the dash package.
This is worth another gold star. Finally we're rid of the stone-age old
ash codebase used for Cygwin only. I'm planning to mark this day in the
calendar and to celebrate it every year.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple