problem for a rebaseall

Hi,

I am developing a plugin for Wireshark, but I have this problem when I make the compilation (Wireshark is compiled in a Cygwin environment on Windows, and I have Windows XP 32-bits) :
nmake fatal error U1077 c:\cygwin\bin\perl.EXE : return code '0x1'
Stop

So I made a lot of research on the internet, reinstalled Cygwin 3 or 4 times, but I still have the same problem. And it should work, because one month ago, everything was working perfectly, and when I made an update with Cygwin, nothing was working anymore.

So I read that maybe it was a perl problem during the update, and that I had to make a "rebaseall" to solve the problem.
So I followed the instruction in this webpage : http://www.heikkitoivonen.net/blog/2008/11/26/cygwin-upgrades-and-rebaseall/

But when I make the rebase all, the anwer is:
ReBaseImage (/usr/bin/cygcrypt-0.dll) failed with last error = 6

Ok, no problem, I search on the Internet, and it must still be a cygwin component running on my computer. I search in the Windows Task Manager: no cygwin component. I restart my computer, but I still have the same problem.
Maybe I miss something in the list of processes:
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2621/processes.jpg

I'm sorry, I never used Cygwin before, but I don't know what to do any more...
So thank you for your help :)

Regards

Aurelien