Re: howto run /usr/bin/cygserver-config script?

Quoting "Neethling, Dirk Johan HOCHTIEF" <Johan.Neethling@hochtief.de>:

Hello, Sorry in adfvance I have a very basic question. In the
documentation it sez:

" Before you run Cygserver for the first time, you should run the
/usr/bin/cygserver-config script once."

Err, how do I do that since the file cygserver-config has no ending, and
which windows command do I use to run this script?

file says:

$ file /usr/bin/cygserver-config
/usr/bin/cygserver-config: Bourne-Again shell script text executable

That is, you can run it from any suitable shell, e.g. the Cygwin prompt, by typing:

cygserver-config

regards,
Markus

-- Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka@cats.de (Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka") http://www.mhoenicka.de