Re: Fw: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

Hi,

I had a question about this statement:

"Since your user is a domain user, you need to use the '-d' flag
indicated above in
both commands."

I am a domain user, and when I try to use the -d flag, cygwin just
hangs. I'm not sure why..?