This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error in [1.7] involving /netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.0-61/winsup/cygwin/mount.cc
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:13:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error in [1.7] involving /netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.0-61/winsup/cygwin/mount.cc
I tried locating the executable in different places.
In tests so far, the failure just reported appears to occur "when and
only when" the executable is located in the root directory of the drive
i.e. at d:\ or g:\ or t:\ or wherever.
If located in a subdirectory elsewhere e.g. at d:\bin\ or g:\mole\ or
t:\deep\ it works just fine, as it always has previously.
In [1.5] it doesn't matter where I locate the executable and run it from.
Does this help at all?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple