This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7 & mintty error - cannot run mintty more than once at a time
- From: David Antliff <david dot antliff at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:15:17 +1300
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7 & mintty error - cannot run mintty more than once at a time
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090930182409.GC12714@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 07:24, Christopher Faylor
> This is probably one of those cases where 1.5 and 1.7 can't coexist. ?If
> you're running pty processes from each then you'll have this problem.
Today I had a lull in work so I was able to close all my apps and
reboot my PC - an event I often have to plan days in advance for I'm
afraid. Upon resurrection, I now note that this problem seems to no
longer occur. I can open multiple 1.5 and 1.7 mintty sessions without
any apparent problems.
I'm still not able to launch 1.7's apache2 however - but that's the
subject of another email.
Thanks for everyone's responses.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple