This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkpasswd, mkgroup: __progname points to rubbish
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:19:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: mkpasswd, mkgroup: __progname points to rubbish
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 2 11:38, Julio Costa wrote:
> In last cygwin beta:
> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-5.2 VFPT-ITSECVMT 1.7.0(0.212/5/3) 2009-09-11 01:25 i686 Cygwin
> If I do (obviously found by mistake):
> $ mkpasswd -n 0
> mkpasswd: unknown option -- n
> Try 'Ì¨ a --help' for more information.
> Note the rubish after "Try".
I can reproduce this with mkpasswd from the latest test release. I can
not reproduce it with the latest from CVS. So, whatever it was, it
seems to be fixed in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple