This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xterm hangs with latest Cygwin (-62?)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 13:31:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Xterm hangs with latest Cygwin (-62?)
- References: <4AC8CFC4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/4/2009 12:39 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 jjr 1.7.0(0.214/5/3) 2009-10-03 14:33 i686 Cygwin
I can start X-windows but can't start an xterm by right-clicking on the
X icon in my system tray. I get the window but it hangs (empty). I
have moved my .cshrc file out of the way. My default shell is tcsh.
I've also rebooted.
This problem only started after upgrading from -61 to -62 of cygwin.
Did you upgrade xorg-server at the same time? Maybe your problem is
caused by the change in system.XWinrc that I reported yesterday:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple