1.7 cygwin doesn't give me the third button emulation

Hi,

I just switched to the new 1.7 cygwin.  In the past, I run XWin with a
parameter "-emulate3buttons 100" that can let me do 3-button mouse
things with a 2-button mouse on my laptop.  But now in the 1.7,   I
found XWin doesn't work if I put it in the xinitrc,  and for the
default twm and what I prefered fvwm/fluxbox, I've not figured a why
how to let them do the 3-button emulating things for me.  Please give
me a help!

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@gmail.com)