This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Gcc 3.2.3 package
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:00:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: Gcc 3.2.3 package
- References: <4ACB3507.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2009-10-06 12:16Z, Walther Lalk wrote:
> I am trying to get NS 2.26 compiled (There are some specific code
> changes that I need to run for a university assignment and they are for
> NS 2.26). NS 2.26 requires Gcc 3.2.3 to compile, however I can't seem to
> find a cygwin package for it. I have tried compiling Gcc3.2.3 with 3.4.4
> but, no luck.
> Does anybody know where I can find old cygwin packages?
But gcc-3.2.3 is really old--2003 or so--and you'll probably
have to travel back in time: google "cygwin time machine".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple