This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Many Cygwin (mintty) windows - How to close all?
- From: Jacob Jacobson <news at biyani dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:05:16 -0500
- Subject: Many Cygwin (mintty) windows - How to close all?
Is there some sort of Cygwin command that -
1. Closes all Mintty windows
2. Unloads services - such as cron
3. Exits X server
in short, gets rid of all Cygwin processes so I can update & restart
without having to do all this myself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple