This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem [1.7] find ... | xargs ... in [1.7]: too fast for its own good?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:31:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem [1.7] find ... | xargs ... in [1.7]: too fast for its own good?
- References: <4AD3A76E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> presently I suspect the W7 platform*.
> (* Can't go for 10 consecutive minutes without incurring the "Windows
> Explorer has stopped working" glitch. Excruciating. Does anybody know a
;-) Upgrade to Windows 2000? It's definitely fixed in that version, anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple