This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: `cygwinpath -D' could not display the Chinese character
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:24:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: `cygwinpath -D' could not display the Chinese character
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 15 12:29, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> when i set the LANG to en_US.UTF-8, the `cygpath -D' could not display
> the Chines character correctly.
> In other environment, such as `ls' `vim', the the Chines character display well.
Thanks for the report. I think I see what's going on. I'll try to
have a patch for that in the next release.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple