This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Contents of /usr/share/man/man2 is empty
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:19:54 -0400
- Subject: Contents of /usr/share/man/man2 is empty
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I noticed that /usr/share/man contains a "man2" sub-directory but it is
empty. Any particular reason? I have Category Cygwin-doc installed for
cygwin 1.7 but I am missing all man pages for Section 2 of the manual.
I've been relying on the BSD distribution of the man pages and I get the
Section 2 from there.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple