This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with libintl-8
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:00:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with libintl-8
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 22 12:53, John Coppens wrote:
> I don't know how Windows would find the .dll in \cygwin\bin - which is
> the mechanism? Don't I have to copy the dlls to \window\whatever? Or is
> there some path coded in the .exe?
> Help please.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple