This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash 3.2.49(23): when I start a bash window, $HOME is the DOS value rather than /home/lwv27
- From: paul dot hermeneutic at gmail dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:29:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash 3.2.49(23): when I start a bash window, $HOME is the DOS value rather than /home/lwv27
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark is right.
Perhaps you can get the 'admin' to create the users before it is given
to anyone else. Or, it might be that LANDesk has some capability to
run a script after the package is installed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple