This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck -cd : No setup information
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:07:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: cygcheck -cd : No setup information
- References: <4AE39DD9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul McFerrin wrote:
> What setup information is chgcheck looking for? File
> /etc/setup/installed.db is present.
That's where it ought to be looking. Does it contain a line with the cygwin
version? Has something gone wrong with the mount points? What do you see
when you run a plain "cygcheck -cd" without grepping it all away, is there a
package list at all or not?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple