Re: Help with errors while compiling

No you're correct I am using Slickedit, as my IDE, but the documentation
provided doesn't really cover anything with how to set an cygwin environment
in it. It really isn't a problem of the IDE being bad, it's just confusing
how to set the environment right for cygwin, after all I am trying to run a
linux emulation in windows transparently in my IDE. I found a way using this
batch as an alternate build command, but it still doesn't work how I want
it.

@REM bashcmd.cmd
@REM ensure proper bash setup running build scripts
@REM PATH is intentionally stripped down to the bare minimum needed by