Re: Upgrade from 1.5.25 to 1.7.1 fails.

After the try again suggestion failing, I cd'd to
G:/installs/cygwin/packages/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.kernel.org%2fsourceware%2fcygwi
n%2f/release
and did a mkdir -p GNOME/_obsolete/atk.

Then I tried setup again, and it got past that package and came
to another where it claimed it couldn't write to base-cygwin.

So I did a mkdir base-cygwin and tried again.

Then it got to where it claimed it couldn't write to base-files,
so I did a mkdir base-files.

Then it got to where it claimed it couldn't write to base-passwd,
so I decided this is getting very very old.
Something isn't right.  Yet, 1.5.25 never had such troubles
in this directory....

	Harry McGavran

--

Harry G. McGavran, Jr.