Re: A question about setup.exe

Does anyone know where the MTIMES of the installed packages are stored. I need to over-ride them all in order to re-install the packages. I could NOT find the http/ftp directory containing the files installed.

So I went through to check "reinstall" on every package (whew) and downloaded the complete installation into a local directory. Fine.

I just need to slightly adjust the MTIME to setup to reinstall the packages. When I did a full-restore, the software used the current time as it's MTIME which has no meaning anymore. If I can't get these issues resolved, I'll have to to a full install of 1.7 AND add back/test all of my local stuff.

Basically what I have:
A full installation of 1.7.0-65 with current time as MTIME.
(useless)
A full installation of Cygwin 1.7 download into local directory.
No way to make #1 & #2 to meet!!