Re: AW: [bulk] - Re: One Problem solved other found -> dlclose not calling destructors

On 05/02/2010 08:27, DEWI - N. Zacharias wrote:

Second I know it is hard to fix things if the reports are unspecific. But I'm really not able to give more precise reports. Corinna send different dlls which I tested according to her advice and give feedback. I suggest to do the same in your case.

Have you tried running this without eclipse? It maybe that eclipse is masking a proper error message.
It's possible the problem is something as simple as ( http://cygwin.com/faq.html ) but if eclipse dosen't report
this error back. Try running exactly the same program from a console and post the results, even if it's a crash.

If/when you get a crash you can try generating a core dump ( http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2000-q3/msg00041.html )
and post that as it will help work out where the problem is.

Andy