Re: 1.7.1: unable to run the a bash script resides in chinese path using: c:\cygwin\bin\bash --login script.

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:40:15 +0800, Hongyi Zhao
<hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> wrote:

>@echo off
>C:\cygwin\bin\bash --login "%~dp0myscript"

I've found a more strange thing: If I change the batch file into the
following form, then it will be run smoothly:

@echo off
C:\cygwin\bin\bash --login %~dp0myscript

The QUOTATION MARK in the former is used to deal with the whitespaces
appearing in the myscript's pathname, though this is relatively rare
case.  But in the latter case, if there're whitespaces in the
myscript's pathname, the batch will fail to run.

Any hints on the above issues, and what's the more better, universal
solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance.
--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.