Cygwin 1.7.1 missing startxwin.sh

Good day,

I have a a couple of queries with regards to Cygwin, I have a
procedure for an old version of cygwin which we use at
to access remote servers.I myself am unfortunately not familier with
cygwin at all.

As part of the procedure we had to add the following line to the
cygwin.bat file.
bash --login -i /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.sh - >According to the
procedure this was done to set x to start
automatically once you login.

The next part of the procedure is to change the file startxwin.sh

However this was obviously done with an older version of cygwin with
the new version of cygwin I cannot find the file
startxwin.sh or the directory /usr/X11R6.

The selections made during the installation procedure is to install
the following.

Under net:

autossh: Automatically restart SSH sessions and tunneling.

openldap: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
openldap-devel: Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
openssh: The OpenSSH server and client program
openssl: The OpenSSL runtime environment
openssl097: The OpenSSL 0.9.7 runtime environment

Under Xterm:

xorg-x11-xwin: Cygwin/X X server - In the new version of cygwin I
cannot find this,managed to track it down to your site
x.cygwin.com
xterm: Xterm - X terminal

Basically I have two queries.

1. Where do I find the file startxwin.sh or is it not applicable anymore?
2. Is the Xwindows install on the alternate site the replacement for
the XX server I cannot find under the xterm install options? (I assume
so
and have installed this as replacement)

Kind Regards,

Johan Van Zyl