so I have 1.5 and 1.7 coexisting and even read the instructions,

I clicked the "Install" thing on setup for "All"
but cygcheck is saying I don't have cygrunsrv, luckily my existing
1.5 services still seem to be running. I thought this was included
before, has any of this changed or do I just need to go find and
get this? Is there some other option to really get everything?

Thanks.

--
marchywka@gmail.com
note new address 2009-12-16:
Mike Marchywka
1975 Village Round
Marietta GA 30064
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka@hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: hotmail is censoring incoming mail using random criteria beyond
my control and often hangs my browser
but all my subscriptions are here..., try also marchywka@yahoo.com