This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CygWin-1.7.3-1 fails to provide pipe.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:15:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: CygWin-1.7.3-1 fails to provide pipe.
- References: <4B30AD0BED19E842AAE88DC3973649312411601388@mail3.walsh.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 07:55:19AM -0400, George Barrick wrote:
>What I am suggesting is that the new cygwin.dll has difficulties
>implementing the kind of pipe that octave uses to send its graphing
>commands to gnuplot. The specific details of the pipe that serves as
>an example of this can be seen in the __gnuplot_get_var__.m script
>inside the GNU Octave package.
Sorry but unless someone can narrow this down to a test case which
does not requier installing gnuplot I don't intend on investigating
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple