This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Prob installing Perl DBI - can't find cygperl5_10.dll on 1.7.3
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:49:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Prob installing Perl DBI - can't find cygperl5_10.dll on 1.7.3
- References: <4BBAAFB7.email@example.com>
On 06/04/2010 04:51, David Vergin wrote:
> Does g++ dislike following links?
So, what is "strawberry"? According to your cygcheck:
> findutils 4.5.5-1
> gawk 3.1.7-1
> gcc4-core 4.3.4-3
> gettext 0.17-11
> git 220.127.116.11-2
... you only have the cygwin "gcc" C compiler installed, so the build must
have picked up "g++" from somewhere else. Install Cygwin's gcc4-g++ package
and see if it works any better!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple