This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lzip-1.10-1
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:58:17 +0800
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lzip-1.10-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.10-1 of "lzip" has been uploaded.
lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm with a
user interface similar to gzip or bzip2. It supports recovery from
This is a new upstream release. Changes include:
2010-04-05 Antonio Diaz Diaz <email@example.com>
* Version 1.10 released.
* decoder.h: Input_buffer integrated in Range_decoder.
* main.cc: File specified with option "-o" is now created with
mode 0666 if umask allows it, deleted if interrupted by user.
* main.cc: New constant "o_binary".
* main.cc: Dictionary size for options -2, -3, -4 and -8 has
been changed to improve linearity of compressed sizes.
* lzip.h: Fixed warnings produced by over-optimization (-O3).
* Makefile.in: Added quotes to directory names.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple