This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DBD-DB2-1.78 driver for Perl V5.10 under CYGWIN 1.7.4
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:29:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: DBD-DB2-1.78 driver for Perl V5.10 under CYGWIN 1.7.4
- References: <email@example.com>
ERIC HO schrieb:
Just wondering if anyone has successfully installed DBD-DB2-1.78 driver
for Perl V5.10 under CYGWIN 1.7.4 successfully. Please let me know the
changes required to install it. Thanks.
There are still no db2 libs for cygwin by IBM available, only MSVC,
so still you need Gerrits old advice.
You will find it by googling for cygwin DBD::DB2
There are passing test reports for cygwin.
http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/D/DBD-DB2.html by Chris (Nandor)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple