This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Disabling *.stackdump ?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:29:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Disabling *.stackdump ?
- References: <4BC65340.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 15 09:44, Rurik Christiansen wrote:
> Is there a way to disable the stackdump ? ('ulimit -c 0' doesn't seem to
> do the trick)
The only way to disable stackdumps right now is to use the respective
setrlimit(RLIMIT_CORE, ...) call within the application itself. It's
not one of the variables propagated to any child process.
However, that shouldn't be too hard to change, we just have to move the
internal variable keeping track of this value, rlim_core, into the
Chris? That should be all, right?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple