This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc: building gcc-4.5.0 for Cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:56:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc: building gcc-4.5.0 for Cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/15/2010 2:26 PM, Paul Bibbings wrote:
Can I, then, do the same with the .dlls in question? Is it possible,
for instance, for .dlls to be loadable via symlinks under Cygwin?
No. The Windows loader does not recognize Cygwin symlinks. Actually,
nothing in Windows does. ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple