./ns command not WORKING AT ALL!!!

hey good morning im doing a project for college and we have to be using
cygwin Network Simulator. Now First of all we i installed in and ran the
command ./ns example1b.tcl and the window come up with the copyright info
blocking the simulator. Finally firgured out how to exit that but the window
cant be re-sized are anything. which is a problem when we have to be
building complex networks. So now i installed it again and run the command
./ns example1b.tcl to see if it is working and the NS would not appear. it
is giving me the following message:

[888@Jdffhjk ...usr/bin]$ ./ns example1b.tcl
 When configured, ns found the right version of tclsh in
/home/dukat/ns-allinone-2.28/tcl8.4.5/unix/tclsh
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so ns will fall back on running the
first tclsh in your path. The wrong version of tclsh may break the test
suites. Reconfigure and rebuild ns if this is a problem.
ns: finish: couldn't execute "nam": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec nam out.nam &"
    (procedure "finish" line 7)
    invoked from within
"finish"

plz help me fix this because this project is very important also the resize
and exit buttons that are located in the top right corner are not there so i
cant resize the window so if anybody can help me fix that it would be much
appreciated.