mintty: Doesn't know about CTRL key

Hi Andy,

I'm more and more using mintty for everything (shell, admin shell,
heating my food, you name it).  However, there's one thing which
constantly is in the way.

Consider you have more than one mintty window open.  A typical use case
for me is to have one shell open under UAC and the other one with admin
rights to test to test something.  Then I want to close both ttys and
test again with another Cygwin DLL.

So I press Ctrl-D twice, without lifting my thumb from the Ctrl key.
The first mintty window closes just fine.  The second mintty window does
not close.  Instead, it behaves as if I had pressed the 'd' key alone.
So I have to BS and then press Ctrl-D again to exit the second shell.

Apparently the second mintty window doesn't recognize the fact that the
Ctrl key is still pressed.  This does not happen with two console
windows, neither in tty, nor in notty mode.

Is there a chance to fix this in mintty?

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat