Re: [RFU] connect-proxy-1.101-1

Kostya Altukhov schrieb:
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
Uh, without my recent realm support patch.
I sent it to Shun-ichi GOTO. Is there a better
upstream address to address patches to?

You should send upstream patches to Shun-ichi Goto. I guess he just did not include it yet, this version (1.101) is actually a couple of months old.

I can include your patch in the cygwin version though.

No, better wait for Goto. It's kind of a hack maybe. -- Reini