This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick shared libraries missing?
- From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram dot net at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:07:52 +0530
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick shared libraries missing?
- Connect(): No such file or directory
- References: <email@example.com> <4BCFCAA2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-mail-address: email@example.com
"Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 4/21/2010 11:17 PM, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:
[snipped 14 lines]
> 'cygcheck montage' and 'cygcheck convert' should tell you the missing DLLs.
> Then use <http://cygwin.com/packages/> or 'cygcheck -p /bin/foo.dll' to
> find the package to install. If I had to guess, I'd say you're looking
> for the libImagemagick1 package if you're just missing the ImageMagick-
> specific DLLs.
Thanks, that worked.
It gave me cyggomp-1.dll as not found. I got that and the
libImagemagick1 library through the setup from the repository and all
is well now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple