This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion-1.6.11-1 failure
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:51:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: subversion-1.6.11-1 failure
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2010-04-24 06:17Z, Brad Bell wrote:
> I would have liked to make this message a reply to
> but I do not have an e-mail copy of that message and hence do not
> know how to do that. Is there a way ?
On the page you cited, click the "Other format: [Raw text]" link.
At the top, you'll see:
From cygwin-return-162155-listarch-cygwin= ...
so send an empty email to
and reply to the message you receive; threading will be preserved.
(This is explained in the "WELCOME" message you receive when you
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple