This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Getting characters to display properly in Cygwin/RXVT/man pages
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:21:11 -0700
- Subject: Getting characters to display properly in Cygwin/RXVT/man pages
- Connect(): No such file or directory
When running a bash shell in rxvt and doing a man page I get weird
characters in man pages especially around the often used "-" character.
I've read about a few solutions, most revolving around UTF-8 and less
and none of them fixing the problem totally. How do I set up rxvt such
that man pages work?
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple