This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.5: Problem with dlopen and relative path
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:04:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.7.5: Problem with dlopen and relative path
- References: <E1O7PHp-0001Sfemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 29 12:39, Mansur Mamkin wrote:
> As I see in source of dlfcn.cc, dlopen() should override LoadLibrary's automatic adding of a ".dll" suffix,
> but it's behaving strangely
> I have such files:
> /home/me/project/subdir/lib3 (without .dll)
> My current directory is /home/me/project/
> I try to use dlopen() in myexe.exe with relative path:
> 1) dlopen("subdir/lib2") - NOT FOUND (If this OK, then why failed dlopen("subdir/lib3")?)
This one is correct.
> 2) dlopen("subdir/lib3") - NOT FOUND (why?)
I couldn't reproduce this one, but...
> 3) dlopen("subdir/lib2.dll") - SUCCESS (works fine)
> 4) dlopen("lib1") - SUCCESS (why it didn't override LoadLibrary's adding ".dll" ?)
...this one is a bug. I fixed that in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple