This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Font change in Gnu emacs/X11 following upgrade
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:12:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Font change in Gnu emacs/X11 following upgrade
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/29/2010 2:07 PM, Marc Girod wrote:
I just thought I'd add my /var/log/XWin.0.log file, which contains my X
The complete startup string, from /Emacs.bat, is:
bash --login -c "/usr/bin/startx /usr/bin/emacs -g 90x37+150+0 -- /usr/bin/X
:0 -multiwindow -clipboard"
Please send X issues to the cygwin-xfree list. Ken Brown has already
forwarded your original email there. Use that thread for any follow-ups
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple