From: Charles Wilson <cygwin@cwilson.fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: ncurses problem with mvcur function
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:28 PM

On 5/19/2010 9:09 PM, Joe Java wrote:
> I have a very old game that uses ncurses.
>
> lines 602-603 are
>? ? ???/* this moves curses to bottom right corner */
>? ? ???mvcur(curscr->_cury, curscr->_curx, LINES - 1, 0);
>
> lines 738-739 are the same as above.

ncurses is now compiled with reentrant support, which had the
unfortunate effect of changing the API slightly, by making the WINDOW
object an opaque pointer.? Instead of accessing the members of curscr
directly, you use accessor functions:

? curscr->_cury ---> getcury(curscr)
? curscr->_curx ---> getcurx(cursrc)

--