Re: default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)

Lowell Anderson wrote:
> May I express my sincere appreciation and a big THANK YOU to Andy and
> everyone else involved for your hard work and dedication in providing
> mintty.

Thanks, my pleasure. Bit embarrassed, because I'm getting more than my
fair share of positive feedback here due to mintty being a very
user-visible project, whereas lots of crucial work behind the scenes
goes unheralded.

Speaking of everyone else involved, thanks first and foremost have to
go to Simon Tatham and team for writing PuTTY, which I mutilated to
create mintty. Thanks also to Mark Edgar and Chuck Wilson for showing
the way with PuTTYcyg and rxvt, Thomas Dickey for the comprehensive
xterm documentation, the KDE Oxygen team who I nabbed the Konsole icon
from, and Lee Rothstein and Yaakov for getting mintty documentation
and packaging off the ground. Finally, thanks to everyone testing the
beta versions, reporting bugs, or suggesting enhancements, especially
Chris Sutcliffe and Thomas Wolff.

I better stop there, otherwise I'll end up thanking Bill Gates for Windows.

Cheers,
Andy