Re: gcc4: throwing exception from signal handler

On 08/07/2010 18:02, Don Ward wrote:

> I'm glad someone is (or will be) working on it.  In the meanwhile, I can
> make do with gcc 3.4.4.

  Yep, 3.4.4 uses old-style SJLJ exception handling, which can jump past
anything without needing to understand it; you'll be good there, although it's
not as fast as dwarf2 EH, but it ought to be reliable until we've got the
newer one working.

    cheers,
      DaveK