Re: How to launch an rxvt terminal window with Monospace font

On 29 July 2010 08:24, JOHNER Jean 066030 wrote:
> - It seems that Monospace font is not available with non-X11 applications.

I'd suspect that 'Monospace' isn't an actual font, but some sort of
alias for the default monospace font, and it looks like it's either
'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono' or 'DejaVu Sans Mono'. Both of these are
available for Windows as well. I've got them on my system anyway, but
I don't know whether they were there by default or whether they were
installed with some application.

Andy