Upgrading to cygwin 1.7.6 vs gcc 4.5

I've installed the experimental gcc 4.5 packages (because that's the version I'm using in all my other development environments, and it's nice not to have to target multiple compiler versions any more), but now that cygwin dll 1.7.6 is out, I can't seem to find a way to upgrade cygwin without also downgrading gcc. In the installer, if I select Current I get the new cygwin but the old gcc, while if I select Experimental, it keeps the new gcc but doesn't offer me the new cygwin.

At the moment I'm sticking with the old cygwin, because the gcc upgrade is more important to me than the cygwin upgrade. Is there some way I'm missing to select both, or do I just have to accept that I can't upgrade anything else until the official gcc 4.5 is ready?

-- Ross Smith